ISLAMABAD ( ABRAR MUSTAFA )
The SIM re-verification process is now in its last stages. According to confirmed reports, many now believe that around 20 Million SIMs will be blocked when the process comes to an end. This will cause enormous amount of losses for the companies operating in country as it represent massive number of consumers.
Latest figures of the SIM re-verification process with rankings are:
1) Mobilink : 22.16 million consumers
2) Telenor Pakistan: 19.8 Million consumers
3) Ufone: 12 .06 million consumers
4) Zong: 13.64 million consumers
5) Warid : 7.89 million consumers
This brings the total number to 75.6 million.