Aimed at bringing convenience to use social media services with ease, Warid Telecom today announces the launch of unlimited Facebook bundle for its customers.
Warid subscribers will not need to download any third party applications or modify any mobile settings. It’s as easy as sending an SMS to start using Facebook through mobile browser/FB App or FB Messenger
Warid subscribers can perform all activities on Facebook like status updates, view news feed, like and comment on posts, send and reply to messages, write on their friends’ walls, view & share photos & videos etc.
Not only this, one can also stay connected to their Facebook contacts via the Facebook Messenger with absolutely no additional cost!
Warid Postpaid customers will also be able to use the Unlimited Facebook bundle services from May 1st, 2013, for a monthly charge of only Rs.150+t.
How to Subscribe:
All Warid Prepaid and GLOW subscribers can subscribe to Unlimited Facebook.
Simply type FB in SMS and send it to 7777
Terms & Conditions:
1. *Going on external links to view articles, photos & videos will be charged as per customer data plan
2. The free offer is limited to Warid Prepaid and GLOW subscribers only
3. Subscription charges shall be applicable for entire subscriber base from the 1st of May 2013
4. This offer it not valid for BlackBerry subscribers
5. Use of any proxies or Mobile browsers which by default are proxy browsers (for example Nokia Xpress) may result in data charging
6. Subscriber may get charged for other mobile phone applications consuming data in the background. This can be controlled by turning off such applications.